The latest NY Rock banter:
Joan Jett, Paybacks,
with NY Dolls, etc.
Marc Maron, Gojira,
Miss Guy, Pretty
Boys, Theo and
Miss Lez 2007
Dear Dr. Dot:
Jeanne's & Otto's
Soft Porn Central
NY Rock Newsletters by Otto Luck
To receive NY Rock's newsletter, simply join our mailing list. In addition to Otto Luck's newsletters (below), we send exclusive offers to our mailing-list subscribers for free merchandise (i.e., CDs, T-shirts) and free tickets to shows. And we offer a gig-mailing service.
- Newsletter No. 19 - Nov. 2002: The Shyster Fest
- Newsletter No. 18 - Oct. 2002: Hate Mail
- Newsletter No. 17 - Jul. 2002: Hey kids, we know a lot of you are thriving musicians so we thought we'd pass this latest "call for bands" along to you. Good luck! ...
- Newsletter No. 16 - Apr. 2002: NYRock.com/Kipp Elbaum Present Babefest 2002 ...
- Newsletter No. 15 - Jan. 2002: I'm sending you this picture for the following reason ...
- Newsletter No. 14 - Dec. 2001: Just in from Tora Bora ...
- Newsletter No. 13: NY Rock Nite at CBGB - Nov 2001: It's that time again, when they wheel me out of the
old cyber-journalists' nursing home and make me write this newsletter....
- Newsletter No. 12: The Future, Part 2 - Oct. 2001: Rock group Anthrax sees sales slip. Changes name to Cipro. Taliban realizes anti-aircraft artillery is useless and obsolete...
- Newsletter No. 11: The Future - Oct. 2001: One can only guess what the future holds. Here's
my take on what to expect in the days to come. (1) The Taliban ...
- Newsletter Numba 10 - July 2001: By now, I'm sure you're painfully aware of
the latest breed of internet advertising, the all-too pervasive pop-up window. Instead of fighting it...
- Newsletter Numba 9 - May 2001: Call it dom-com blues, if you will, but lately
we've been considering alternatives to the Web. For example, NY Rock is thinking about launching
its own TV show to be called "Who Wants to Have a Human Sacrifice?"...
- Newsletter Numba 8 - Mar. 2001: Hello, Folks! Because our last offering, the Home
Abortion Kit, was nothing short of a raving success, we've decided to expand our mail-order business
with a new product, an exciting video game with unrivaled entertainment value entitled "School Shooting."...
- Newsletter Numba 7 - Feb. 2001: OK, listen up. Our new president, George Bush the Sequel,
isn't the only one pushing diversity around here. Have you seen...
- Newsletter Numba 6 - Dec. 2000: Bush wins. Gore loses. What me worry. Hey, instead of
being a big poop about the whole thing...
- Newsletter Numba 5 - Oct. 2000: Hallo. Sigmund Luck here. I've recently heard of
a new malady afflicting the masses known as Post
Subway Series Traumatic Syndrome. ...
- Newsletter Numba 4 - Sept. 2000: Okay, I know some of you are going to our website
these days and thinking, "What the Hell is this?
Has NY Rock become completely depraved?" The truth
is our mental health has never been better. ...
- Sermon Numba 3 - July 2000: Greetings, Reverend Otto Luck here. Welcome
to today's sermon. Our topic: Sex, Drugs, and
Rock 'n' Roll. Is It the Work of God, the Devil,
or Some Kind of Joint Venture? ...
- Newsletter Numba 2 - June 2000: It's summer in New York: The flowers
are in full bloom, the fire hydrants have been
freshly vandalized and the rats ...
- Newsletter Numba 1 - May 2000: Greetings from our lovely tenement in NYC and
Send this page to a friend!